Join Carolina Distance Learning as we explore ways to develop and deliver high-quality online science courses.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Realize the feasibility of an authentic online science lab experience
- Get started with distance learning
- Understand pitfalls
- Make distance education comparable to in-class education
- Conquer the challenges of achieving academic excellence and learning objectives
- Promote academic integrity
- Meet learning outcomes
- Ease students’ frustration
- Incorporate solutions that help realize student, faculty, and administrative goals
- Use best practices in course design
- Hone your online teaching
You’ll be on your way to becoming an online science superhero!
Eddy van Hunnik, PhD Carolina Distance Learning Specialist Eddy van Hunnik started as a Distance Learning Specialist in 2014. Before Carolina, he taught as an adjunct instructor at several colleges in Boston. He has worked as an educator for Medicare and the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and he developed and managed medical programs at Gibbs College. Eddy holds a PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Amsterdam and currently teaches courses online.